Simple beauty from legendary style
Joy lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 '07, the basketball OG that puts a fresh spin on what you know best. Durable stitched overlays Clean pattern and the perfect sparkle that makes you shine.
- Stitched overlays on the upper add style, durability and legendary support.
- Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight comfort all day long. It was originally designed as a performance basketball shoe.
- Low-cut cut for a clean, sleek look.
- The padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
- Foam midsole
- Ventilation holes on the toe
- rubber sole
- Shown color: white/white
- Style: CW2288-111
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam,India
Origin of Air Force 1
Introduced in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to feature Nike Air technology, revolutionizing the game and quickly capturing the attention of people around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 continues that legacy with its soft cushioning. And it springs as well as before, which changed the face of the history of the sneaker industry.